Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Space Hulk Grudge Match Results!

Hello out there Just A Rhino fans. February (The hardest month to spell) is fast upon us and if we're to get through all these New Year's Resolutions at JustARhino we'll have to get right to it!

I know it's almost a month late, but this needed to go up at some point. And we need this stuff out of the way before we can get on to our next grudge match...
As you may or may not know me and Monty participated in a battle for the Just A Rhino Championship Belt a month ago.
And Here's Monty's synopsis of the results.
Now as you may or may not know little spacehulkamaniacs but MONTY CHEATED!
He used some kind of trick dice tower to effect the odds of his normally horrible dice rolls.

See there it is! Cheatza-Tower!





To be completely honest the games although lengthy and time consuming with all the board constructing (Which Monty refused to help with because of his fear of being a good friend) they were still a blast, and any time I get to face Monty in the squared circle is a good match in my book. In his own words: "We're like brothers, but rivals." So no matter what it seems like I'm never bitter to losing to him.

And He's the new Just a Rhino Space Hulk Champion!


And I might have lost my belt, dignity and most of remaining self respect as I said before I could never be mad at Monty, cause he's my best friend. And although my ego was bruised I know I can't win every game I play so I have to look ahead to my next face-off with Monty...



And he know's as well as I do, I don't get mad...




...I get even.



1 comment: