Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chaos Pact? I Don't Even Know Her! (Blood Bowl WIP)

Good Day to you Out there JaRheads! (Patent Pending).
I have a quick little update for everyone on my Chaos Pact Team, the Toxic Evils (-Pros).
As you may remember from my last post I was building a team similar too, but not exactly the same as the Olde Chaose Alle-Starse! Hey! Did you know? That the original Chaos-All-Stars roster included Ogres, Goblins and Troglodytes? They didn't even have Marauders or Beastmans, it was just Gobs and Big Guys, not the least big guy to speaking of being ol' giant crossbow face himself Morg'th'n'Thorg (Shortened to MTG)! Even in those formative years of Blood Bowl pubescence Morg was quite the rough costumer, laying the smack'eth down'th on anyone'th he could get his hands on. Now, my Chaos Pact team needs an awesome ogre too, so there was no better place to look than in the annals of Blood Bowl past! I spent a lot of money, and I spent a lot of time, but now I have one of the original Blood Bowl ogres of my very own! :D He's so cute! And now that he's painted up and based he's ready to go run a pain-train on the field!


His name is Gruff Ramjam! And he's really cool! Notice his team logo belt buckle and manly chest and back hair! His banana sling says "pleasure" but his big fists and mohawk are all business! He's also got a familiar but awesome tattoo on his bicep but I forgot to take a good picture of it. I love him.

Now that we've looked at a classic model on my team let's look at one of my newer designs. She's a blood crazed Blood-natic of Khorne, she bathes in blood....BLOOD!


Her name is Fiercia Lowblow and she's a marauder!
Her lack of clothes might appear non-threatening but her name and giant blue crab-claw speak to a much more pointy and painful nature. She's not 100% done yet, I want to do some blood effects on her claw and obviously base her.

Well that's all for now, but I've still got some more surprises up my sleeve for this team so stay tuned, and always your comments and concerns are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment